Wednesday 4 March 2015

SSW2: 46 Bugaboo


 OK so this is what it looks like outside my house but when I went to a local store to buy a sled (my kiddos snapped the old one in half sledding yesterday) and a new pair a of snow pants for my oldest son I found ... bathing suits.  No sleds, shovels, scrapers or snow pants to be found.

Really people?

I get the idea of providing for future seasonal shopping and really, I WANT to be able to wear a bathing suit soon but come ON!  Help a girl out!  Sigh.  Silly retailers.

But enough whining about snow and cold weather, it's Wednesday and that means it's time for some FUN over here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  We have a new sketch and the return of a favored sponsor.

Before we get started with our new challenge, I want to announce last week's winner.  Yippee, it's YOU ...
#4  Cristina

Please e-mail Sally at sallydubessw@gmail.com to claim your prize!!

And here, in no particular order, is the list of our TOP THREE favorite cards from last week's challenge...

#5  Nick 
#13  Dawn Frost
#16  Heather Mills

Well done!  Congratulations.  You guys should also grab your badge from our sidebar for your blog. 

Now, on to this week’s challenge... This week we welcome back Jodie and Bugaboo Stamps (insert giggles and hand clapping)

I think I can speak for the entire design team when I say that we all love to create with her wonderful and whimsical digital stamps.  No matter your personal style, you can find it over at Bugaboo.

Our grand prize winner will receive 7 free digi images from Bugaboo – a fantastic and generous prize.

Here is a bit of information about Jodie and Bugaboo Stamps:
As if raising 5 children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the work of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. Bugaboo Stamps has become one of the leading companies in digital images. From seiously snarky to sugar sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!! If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampilicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the weekly Challenges at Catch the Bug.

Bugaboo Store: www.bugaboostamps.com
Bugaboo Challenge Blog: http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com

Thanks so much Jodie!!

I'll bet you're ready to see Sally's new sketch and get started.  Well, here it is… 



 
Let's take a look at what the fabulous Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Design team prepared for your inspiration this week. 
 




I'm excited to see all the fabulous creations you make this week. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.

Also...  check us out on Facebook, we feature a few cards each week and preview the Sketch every Tuesday...visit us by clicking HERE!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for becoming a Follower!! We are getting awfully close to the 200 Follower mark.  As you are no doubt aware, there is another drawing scheduled for candy once we hit that mark. 

Joanna
         and

                                      


12 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the award!
    Congratulations to the top 3!
    I love the sketch this week and the inspiration of the team, great job!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking me as one of your top 3! I'll display my badge with pride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another fun sketch, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun sketch to follow and some fab dt work too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples from the DT. This was a fun sketch. I actually did use a Bugaboo image this time which works out to be the sponsor this week. Beautiful picture Joanna and I'm with you since I was trying to find some gloves and that is not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sketch! Great dt inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful sketch! And great DT samples. LOL at your post Joanna, I can relate, I couldn't find boots in November. The lady at the store told me I was late, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Gread DT card as usual. Nice sketch too, love to work with this one.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo what another great sketch and so perfect for the image i wanted to use too and great inspiration from the Design Team too, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another fun sketch, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Bugaboo images and great sketches. Fun to play along as always. :)

    ReplyDelete